We’ve all seen them! Those fancy wrapped cars driving through Lexington and Columbia. Have you ever thought… “Would it be a good business investment to wrap my vehicle?”
We’ve been wrapping business vehicles around town for the last couple of years, and we hear fantastic feedback from our clients.
First off, we will repeat it. Wrapping a car, van or truck with your company’s unique advertisement is like you’re driving a mobile billboard on four wheels.
If you’ve ever advertised on a highway billboard, you know you’re limited to only those cars that drive by your sign. On a vehicle, the only limitation is to the area you’re driving in, which can open a whole new area you may not have been able to break into. With the help of full-color eye-catching graphics, you can wrap your car in a unique design that is sure to catch the eyes of your passerby.
With wide-format printing, we can wrap your entire car or just a few key areas. On top of that, a high-quality vinyl wrap can last up to three to five years.
Are car wraps effective? Let’s look at the numbers.
- Vehicle wraps can generate between 30,000 to 70,000 daily impressions depending on how far and how many hours your company wrapped vehicle is on the road.
- On-wheels advertising can generate up to 2.5 times more attention than typical billboard advertisements.
- Local businesses especially benefit from mobile advertising. It builds brand recognition faster than any other form of advertising.
- This type of marketing levels the playing field for small businesses. From the outside, no one can tell how big or small your business really is.
- Wrap advertising costs are figured to be as little as four cents per thousand impressions. This is significantly lower than other traditional forms of marketing.
Across the board, our clients are telling us their businesses grew after they wrapped their vehicles.
In our books, it’s a no-brainer. Every time you pull out into traffic without some form of vehicle branding, you are missing out on establishing your brand by connecting to potential leads.
Let us help you create the perfect sign to promote your business in BIG ways!
Call us at 803-794-6196 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Sign Shop at Pine Press
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it’s just good business sense!